Terms and Conditions
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or redistribute this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
The information, materials, services, and related graphics available on this site (collectively the “content”) are owned or licensed by PEModule. The content of this site is protected by copyright laws, international copyright treaties, or other intellectual property laws and treaties. You may not modify the content of this site in any way or download, copy, reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use the content in any form or by any means for any commercial purpose. Unauthorized use of any content on this site is expressly prohibited.
Order Cancellation & Refund Policy
- PEModule does not accept returns of products or services. However, we may facilitate customers case by case bases.
- Customer is liable for the cost of parts that have been purchased or expenses that have been occurred prior to cancelling the order.
- Once the order is processed, it can’t be canceled.
Limited Liability & Disclaimer
- The contents of this website, software and documents (datasheets, application notes, etc.) have been prepared with the utmost care. PEModule does not, however, offer any guarantee with regard to the correctness, completeness and correctness of the content provided. Users shall make use of the content at their own risk.
- PEModule has no liability whatsoever on products/services availed by customers and/or any other party, and cannot be held accountable for any damage, loss of life or property. Customer is solely responsible of proper and legal use of product/services offered by PEModule.
- 100% Advance payment with purchase order is required unless otherwise specified in the quotation.
- Any delays due to non-compliance of payment terms will be the responsibility of buyer.
- In case of force majeure, PEModule shall be released from its obligation to deliver until the end of the force majeure situation. PEModule shall inform the contracting party thereof immediately. The impossibility of a sufficient supply of raw materials and provision of means of transport, strikes and lock-outs are considered cases of force majeure. At the end of the force majeure situation, it shall be decided by mutual agreement whether a subsequent delivery is to be carried out for those deliveries which were not made during the force majeure situation.
- No delivery date is agreed upon unless stated in quotation. If PEModule fail to deliver within agreed period, customer may demand refund of amount paid by customer but not more than that.
- PEModule cannot be held responsible for shipment delays, custom clearance delays, etc. which are out of Taraz Technologies control. Customer cannot demand refund in such situations.
- PEModule cannot be held responsible for damage/loss occurred during shipping. Customers must communicate with couriers for any claims, or contact us prior order processing for shipment insurance. Additional charges may apply.